I spent 15 rewarding years being an influencer at Gartner and an International service provider. During this time I developed, honed and reinvented myself in terms of my industry insights that I offered to over 5,000 thousand clients worldwide. Among my achievements: I created new research areas (such as Gartner’s drone, geospatial and public safety technology areas), influenced industry stakeholders and redefined best practices for C-level suite executives. Performed managerial and business development roles for a global team. Hundreds of quotes in business and media outlets, including New York Times, Economist, Financial Times, Investors Business Daily and Wall Street Journal. Research Vice President and Maverick Recipient.
- Advised over 7,000 clients worldwide
- Invited to speak by Indian Prime Minister Narenda Modi on mobility
- Authored or co-Authored over 400 Gartner research notes
- Gartner Industry Lead on Adoption of Emerging Technologies, Best Practices for IT Leaders, Drones, Geospatial and Government
- Gartner Maverick Researcher Recipient
- Advised Ministry of Presidential Affairs, UAE on mobile devices and apps
- 800+ LinkedIn Followers
Strong Points of View
- Technology is the focus of our daily lives and this creates either positive or negative influences on the users. Thus, user attitudes and experiences are always paramount considerations
- Analytics and Big Data are the primary drivers for businesses to make decisions. Thus, third party as a service models will dominate the IT industry and beyond
- Mobile Commerce and the mobile-app only application will eventually threaten extinction for many retail and pos websites
- Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon will greatly influence the future of digital healthcare by offering new collaborations that include intuitive, personalized and remote healthcare devices and new treatment procedures
Three Posts I have Under Construction
- Mobile commerce is no longer science fiction
- What is Big Tech teaching us about healthcare?
- Unmanned aerial systems as a service proliferate as long as they collect and analyze big data.
Additional Agenda Items for the Next Year
- Speaking engagements
- Webinars and Fireside Chats
- Private Questions